Pain in leg from thigh to the knee. Bruising on the thighs. Had cystoscopy for kidney stones. Are these related?

I have had leg pain in upper front thigh down to my knee sometimes it is an aching pain sometimes a throb sometimes a stab I just had three cystoscopys in dec due to kidney stones since then I been with this pain outta blue, I also had bruising to both inner thighs after this last surgery is this a serious problem? Don t feel like a clot or could it be nerve damage with ending pain? I m not sure but even the pain meds don t get rid of it, doctor told me at first it could been from being in the prolonged position for so long what else could it be almost down my femur bone it s strange pain
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013