Pain in leg, foot after masturbation. Found compound disc in lower spine. Reappeared after sex. Remedy?

about 6 months ago after masturbation i started getting pains down my leg and in my left foot it got worse everytime i masturbated so i decided to stop and go for some mri scans finally after three they found a compound disc in my lower spine i am only 17! my pain was completely gone last week after not masturbating or having any sexual activity in like 4 months so last night i had sex and the dull pain has now come back in my foot ten times worse, i am not sure what to do any advice?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013