Pain in leg, difficulty walking. Taken paracetamol, placed hot water bottle

Good morning to you. Since yesterday I have been experiencing a dulling pain, Right leg, just below the knee outside. I controlled the pain with a paracetamol/aspin table x 2 yesterday. In the evening once returned from work the pain came back. Placed a hot water bottle in the area. Pain subsided. Then it came back and could barely walk. Laid down and it took a while but has been there. This morning, it is still there and pain now experiencing. It feels like cramp but not quite sure. Can you advise please. thank you
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013