Pain in leg, bone feels cold, toe goes numb, yawning frequently. What could be the reason?

i ve been having cramps in my legs, more severe on the left size. i find it is worse when i stand for long periods. sometime there is a cold feeling in the bone and the big toe goes numb occasionally. recently i have been yawning more frequently. sometimes i yawn about 4/5 times per minute for about 10-15 minutes, it never happens more than 3 times per day and then a couple days later it occurs again.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
Hi...looks more like a vitamin deficiency... eat healthy and if you want take vitamin supplements for a few should be fine...

Dr. Ashish Verma