Pain in leg and not able to walk. Having low fever. Should i be concerned or is it normal?

My 2 year old son was sitting on the toilet yesterday when he got up his right leg hurt and he couldn t walk, he wanted me to carry him. I figured it fell asleep and started rubbing it and after a few minutes he was fine. It happened again today after sitting in his carseat for about 15 minutes. I guess b/c his legs were dangling down?? When we got out of the car he kept saying owie owie and my husband put him down on the ground and he couldn t walk, it kind of gave out. He is also running a low fever right now, I think this is completely unrelated though. Just didn t know if I needed to be concerned about his leg or if this is normal.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
Hi...better show to an orthopedic... it may be septic arthritis in the worst case scenario... but something is wrong for sure...

Dr. Ashish Verma