Pain in leg. Feels uncomfortable. Is it normal?

I have been experiencing pain in both legs I various spots, it is never in the same spot and can be on the front or back of them, it usually is one leg or the other and never last long. The pain is best described as a pinching. The level of pain ranges from noticeable to uncomfortable. It can be anywhere frOm the upper parts of my leg to down around my Calfs. I do not recall it ever being around my ankles though.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
These symptoms can be due to muscle fatigue or vitamin B 12 deficiency. For this I would also suggest you to start taking carnisure tablet and Methylcobal tablet daily for one month. I also want to assure you that this is not a serious issue.