Pain in left testicle, lower abdomen. Ultrasound done, no hernia found. Testicle ultrasound required?

hi doctor i have pain on my left testicle nd it started around an year ago. The pain is not only on that testicle but also to the left side of lower abdomen . it is a radiating pain from lowerleft abdomen to testicle left. . I had self examination nd found both testicles normal. i still hav pain and i had an ultrasound a year ago for checking any hernia and couldnt find anything. should i go for an ultrasound for testicles?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012