Pain in left testicle, have had a hernia operation. How to get rid of this pain ?

i have pain in my left testicle since one year.doctors sugest me to get scan or ultrasound but there is no swelling or anything.they gave me anti biotics but no results.i have got operation of harnia on my left side 3 years ago after that operation i am not feeling well.i cant wear fit suits because after wearing that i have pain on my left side testicles and upper side.please suggest me any medicine or any way to get rid off from this pain.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013