Pain in left testicle, hanging lower than right, swollen, back pain. How to get cured?

Hi. Ive been suffering for the past few weeks with pain in my left testicle. The testicle itself is hanging lower than the right and appears slightly enlarged. The veins around the testicle also appear swolen although i cant feel any lumps. Ive also had examinations twice and neither examination found anything untoward. Ive been booked in for an ultrasound next week. Ive also been suffering from lower back pain on the left side which radiates through to the abdomen on the same side. I also seem to get out of breath after just walking short distances. Bizzarely all the the pain subsides/disapears when either sitting or laying. Can you help me?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013