Pain in left testicle after masturbating, during sex. Tests all normal. Reason for pain?

So I have this pain in my left side radiating down to the left testicle that last about 3- 4 hours after masturbating. During sex I get it sometimes not all the time. I have gone to my family DR. and he ran some tests ( urine analysis, ulttra sound, etc) all came back negative. Yet I still continue to get pain not sure why..... About six months ago i have to go to emergency and they said i had epiydermitis and gave me some drugs. It cleared it up in about one week. Any suggestions as to the pain?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013