Pain in left testicle. Scan shows mild left varicocele. Treatment for cure without surgery?

Hi, I have pain at my left testicle(left scrotum ). Local doctor suggested to do color doppler scan for SCROTAL. Here is the report. Left pampiniform plexus appear mildly dilated and tortuous and show reversal flow of valsalva manoeuvre. MILD LEFT VARICOCELE . Now the Dr says that I should undergo for minor surgerory if it is not cured by the medicine which he has prescribed. I am scared to do surgery. Are there ways to get cured with medication . Please help me to get cured without surgery. 1) Complamina (Tablets of Xantinol Nicotinate) 2) Doxy-1 L - DR Forte 3) Zerodol TH4 (Aceclotenac & Thiocolchicoside Tablets)
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013