Pain in left side under the breast, have deep tiring dry cough. Reasons ?

I've have a pain in my left side under my breast, I feel tired and have developed a cough which is very tiring I've had the pain on and off for a year but have recently been getting a deep cough I feel tired and sometimes breathless I've been on antibiotics for a week but still feel unwell the pain is still there on and off and it's like my cough has just become more deep and dry and I feel very tired the pain in my side feels like it is sometimes in my chest it frightens me because it feels like my heart starts to beat funny
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013