Pain in left side under rib cage, radiating to hips. Taking nyquil. History of hyperthyroidism. Treatment?

I am sick with the flu ,diagnosed with hyperthyroidism 3 weeks ago but have not seen anyone regarding it, also just got trigger point injections in my neck, and haven t got my period in over a year ( not pregnant) . Anyways woke up with bad pain in left side under rib cage which hurts bad when I cough and now this morning radiating to hip and under the breast. Took NyQuil which has Tylenol in it with robaxin and no relief.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013