Pain in left side stomach, UPT negative. U/S showed cyst in ovary, free fluid in Douglas pouch right ovary. Can I plan for the baby?

can someone help me i am 28 years old, married one year before, we are using precaution till oct now we are planning baby, i found pain on my left side in stomach and my periods were delayed by 10 days. i did pregnany test but it is negative. for safer side i went to doctors in ultra sound everything is normal but clear cyst seen left ovary measures 5.2*2.6cm in size and free fluid + seen in pouch of duglas my right side ovary size is 2.9*2.6*1.4 cm vol 6cc and left is 6*3.8*5.5 cm vlo 69 cc. Doctor prescribed me xfenac-pmetrogyl 400, zacinmaxamus for one month. i dont know anythiny can someone help on this. can i plan a baby right now in this position.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012