Pain in left side ribs. Is it Pleurisy? Why did they find nodules on thyroid?

Hi last week I went to the doctors because I had pain on the left side right above my ribs. My doctor said it was pleurisy he put me on naproxin and said it could take two weeks to go away. The following day I felt tight in my chest like I was getting a cold . My doctor told me to come in for a pulse ox and d-dimer . My pulse ox was 99 but my d-dimer came back at a 900. I went in for a CT Scan with dye which came back fine, they found nodules on my thyroid again that came back fine. I had dopplers on my legs which also came back fine. By friday all the tests were done and everything seemed fine. They believe my d-dimer was high due to being on ocella. I since went off ocella but the last day or two I have felt as though my muscles are extrememly sore it feels like i have bruises on my legs and arms but I don t. Prior to the d-dimer I felt perfectly healthy. I have an appetite and have plenty of energy. I am extrememly stressed and worried about myself could my muscle pain be from stress? I also feel as though I have a respiratory cold. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012