Pain in left side of face, nausea, bloating, dizziness, loss of appetite. What do I suffer from?

Good day Dr Christensen I should probably go to my local doctor for my current symptoms but i dont have the time and i hate public hospitals so i ll just ask to see if its something i should be worried about. 1. I ve have suffered from pain in the left side of my face for some thime now and i just remedy it with pain medication which i m certain is damaging. I suspect it could be one of my molars or wisdoms that need to come out. 2. Besides the pain in my face, i ve recently started getting striking pain on the left side of my tongue , lets say when i for example - suck on a straw, drink a cup of coffee etc. 3. I m permanently in a state of nausea which i suspect i ve gotten used to at this point, some days are worse then others though. 4. Occasional Bloating 5. Dizzy spells 6. Loss of appetite recently more frequent 7. Always tired, listlessness and i m only 21 8. Intermittent tummy ache, especially with wind. i get them atleast once each day. I cant really think of anything right now but i guess those are prominently what i suffer from. I dont want to seem paranoid or somewhat like a hypercondriac. Its just how and what i m feeling. I patiently anticipate you response. Thanks. Regards Lerato
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013