Pain in left side of abdomen. Sonography shows vascular calcification in both kidneys. Next step ?

SIR MY FATHER AGED 70 YRS ,HYPERTENSIVE WITH STUNT 5 YRS BACK,,,TAKING TELMA 40 MG,METXL 50 AND ASPRIN . ALL OF A SUDDEN HE WAS WITH LIGHT PAIN IN LEFT SIDE OF ABDOMEN AND DOCTOR(PHYSICIAN ) ADVISE TOTOAL ABDOMEN U/SONOGRAPHY...THE IMPRESSIONS ARE ............ VASCULAR CALCIFICATION IN BOTH KIDNEYS.,, SERUM CREATIN (1.0)...SIR PLEASE ADVICE US WILL THIS CALCIFICATION IS A VERY SPEEDY PROCRESS AND WILL HIS KIDNES AND HEART GET DAMAGED SOON OR WILL IT TAKE TIME AT LEAST 5 YRS ....WAHT SHOULD BE OUR NEXT STEP,,,,PL ADVICE US WE DONT WANT TO LOOSE HIM.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012