Pain in left side, lump in rib cage, tenderness, done blood work. Help

Hi on 6-29-2012 I had lab work Done and white cell count was 9.5 Lymph was low 5.6 and Neut was high 88.9 mono was normal as well as Eos and Baso the Mpv was a Litle High.More Blood work was Done on 8-10-2012 white cell count was 12.5 High Lymph was close to normal and Neut was normal.Been feeling pain in left side for Months now it comes and goes Noticed a Small lump on left Rib cage and is Tender not firm.Notice some abrassions on that spot from work I am Sure but not sure.Doctor called me He said there is nothing in my Blood work that Suggests Lekukemia or Lymphoma .He reassured Me not to Worry however Ifeel he may be Lying to Me need some Advice very Nervous about this.I am still eating well no Night Sweats or lossing Weight no swollen lymph nodes in neck or grion or neck I am 45 years ols and I am a Male please Help.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012