Pain in left side head. It is pinching sensation. Why can't I think properly?

Hi Doctor, I am Merlin here from India, female 27 yrs old, i have a pain at the left side of my head over 2 months. I could feel the pain as it is a non-stop pinching and a continuous pressure on the left side of my head. I consulted a general physician 2 months back and she gave paracetamol tablet for 3 days. No improvement. Am not able to think even small things into my heart or mind as it starts pressuring my head. Can you please advise me to get rid of this? regards Merlin
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012