Pain in left side face, pain in back of head, sickness. Why is this happening?

hello doc..i had suffering a pain in my lift side will start at the back of my head lift side also.sense the vry beginning its a little pain at the back of my head and i ignore it for 1yr..then i fell thers blink inside my ear..i ignore it again..then i fell blink in lift side in my face when i got angry..until it make its happen2yrs i suffering dis sickness..i went to adoctor he told me that this is bells palsy..and this is life begging you to giv me some advise..until now my lift side face alyws blink..u alyws massge it...pls...doc..thank you.m
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013