Pain in left side. Happens after physical activity. Normal in child?

My 10 year old daughter is complaining of left side pain. It is very obvious she is in pain when walking or even riding in car. She vomited when we arrived home from school. I also did a did a urine dip stix on her and it showed small to mod blood and also small protein . She still is having pain in her left side and it is 6 hours later. No fever or other complaints and no burning when urinating. Any idea? Not sure if I should have her seen. She has had no trauma in gym with a ball or no fall. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012