Pain in left shoulder, swelling in right hand, stress. History of hypertension. Treatment?

Just recently I have had severe pain in my left shoulder and also had severe swelling in my left hand . The pain in my left shoulder has been occurring on and off for about a couple of weeks. I currently have hypertension as result of workplace stress - used to work 90 hours a week with excess stress. I m now in a job where my work hours are much less and stress levels are also down. However, the swelling concerns me greatly!
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012