Pain in left shoulder, radiating to upper back. Tried advil, tylenol. Suggestions?

I have had pain in my left upper shoulder now for 5 days. The pain radiates to my upper back/ scapula . It does not limit my range of motion or feel like a muscle/ joint pain. It more feels like a rubber band is placed around my upper arm and shoulder and squeezing my arm causing pain. I am 23 years old and not sure what is going on. Nothing seems to help the pain. I have tried Advil , Tylenol , and muscle relaxers. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013