Pain in left shoulder, neck and l5 bulging disc, back muscle spasms after accident. Is there a treatment ?

I recently had X-rays taken of my spinal column after a mild car accident. the accident irritated chronic pain issues i have in my left shoulder , neck , and l5 bulging disc , which radiates to my hips and causes frequent back muscle spasms. the X-rays showed osteophytes in my neck, which is 18 degrees off, making my neck stick out like a straight stick forward, with no curve. I have been dealing with this pain for years, but didn t have insurance, and just muscled through . how sever is my condition? what are my options outside of chiropractic treatment, or is this my best bet? the combo of the lumbar disc and the neck (was told is a result of trauma from childhood), makes me unable to do work like i normally would. thanks in advance!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012