Pain in left shoulder blade, moving to left side of chest, pricking sensation in fingers. Treatment options?

Hi I have pain in my left shoulder blade area that runs around to the left chest area and a sharp pain that runs down my left forearm and pins and needles in my thumb index finger and middle fingers and have had it for over a year now I have seen a physio and a dock about it but has not helped at this stage.any help would be great as I have to do heavy labor at work and it s slowing me down.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013