Pain in left shoulder blade, left arm feels tingly and numb, celiac, stomachache

About every other month, I get pain in my left shoulder blade,to the left of my spine, which feels like a very painful air bubble (pain escalates when trying to take a deep breath .) It lasts for days at a time, however, so I m not sure if it is something else....espcially since it makes my left arm feel tingly and numb. I have Celiac Disease and get frequent somach aches from many sensitivites to food. Could this be stomach related or does it sound more like a muscle or nerve issue? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012