Pain in left shoulder blade, chest fullness, pain in elbow. Due to muscle spasm?

Hi,i m 32 yrs old 87 kg wt. & 180 cms ht.for the pass few days I m having priking pain near my left shoulder blade with some fullness in chest.basically this pain started from my lower back which is ok now.done the X ray of lower back and cervical the doctor said it is normal but in the report it was mentioned trapizitis and para spinal muscle spasm .some times I feel pain in small area near elbow in left hand.its for information that generally I face these problems in the winter season.i have got the history of hiatus hernia too and mild elavated cholestrol for which I m taking medicine.So I want to know why I m facing these troubles whether it is due to GERD or muscle spasm.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012