Pain in left rib cage, increases while lying. Painful vertebrates and heels. Suggestions?

I have discomfort in my left side rib cage. The pain which is dull rather than sharp is worse when I lay down or move when in bed. I have had the pain for approx 6-7 months now and also pain in 3-4 vertebraes in my spine which feel sore. Along with these pains, I have painful heels on my feet especially when I get up from a chair after sitting for a while and in the morning when I get out of bed. Many thanks
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013