Pain in left part of body. Diagnosed as sciatica disease. Should i go for surgery?

hi,doc,i m saranjune singh from malaysia.few days ago,i have pain from my left part of my body,from my upper back til end of my left leg,actually its been so long,but i decided to show this pain to a private doctor in my place,bidor,malysia.i was truly shocked when he said i got scitia.i only remmber he said that my soft tisue have strechedand to make the pain vanbish i have to undrego surgery. and thts why i m feeling the,is it true,i have scitia?.please doctor,i really need your help on this
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012