Pain in left of belly triggering bowel movements, flaky bowels, toilet papers with chive resembling things, abdominal pain. Cause and remedy?

I have a problem with diarrhea the last 4 days. I have a stomach ache on the left side of my belly and it seems like every time my belly hurts Ihave to run to the bathroom. It is very flaky bowel movements and even when I wipe I notice what looks like chives like when u make a baked potato and put sour creamand chives on it. The toilet paper looks like it has chives on it. The abdominal pain is always there but when it comes on stronger is when I have a bowel movement that hurts to come out.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer