Pain in left nipple, sore and swollen. Cause for pain in males?

I ve been looking for sore swollen left nipple problem for a while. It seems I can only find it for young males. I m 52 years old and my left nipple became painful to the touch for a few weeks then a lump formed under it and it is swollen and sore when touched. Any other older males know what this could be??? It is kind of nerve racking. Thanks Jeez, I thought it was free. I have no money and no insurance. That is another problem I have and trying to find out online because I can t afford to go to Dr. I get paid tomorrow though. I ll try to afford to pay the fee
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
From history it seems that you might be having ingrown hair follicle infection of nipple.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course after consulting your doctor.
If there is no relief then consult sexologist and get examined for any hormonal imbalance.
Ok and take care.