Pain in left leg, tightness, bruising, itchiness, pins and needles sensation in genitals. Treatment?

I have been having a lot of pain and pins and needles in my left leg, last night the pain was very bad and the leg felt very tight it did a pop and now im left with a big bruise which is very itchy..also my private part feels like a slight pins and needles sensation ..this has been going on for a few weeks now which keeps me awake at night from the pain in my left leg is this serious? thank you...
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012