Pain in left leg, numbness near knee. MRI done. What does the reports indicate?

last week my left side leg fully pain,then i consut the doctor,he advice & sum treetment to me. after that now my pain is gon,but my leg near the nee 3 inch Area numbness, What i am do now, [ i got MRI Scan Report Also, this report below, Left sided dise extrusion at L4-L5 migrating superiorly up to the upper end plate of L4 vertebra compressing thecal sac and compressing left exiting never root with left lateral recess severe canal stonosis associated disc desiccation . Mild disc bulge at L5-S1 intending thecal sac with right peripheral annular tear associated disc desiccation.. Focal hemangioma is anterior end plate of L4 vertebra. Torlov cysts are seen right side at S1 & S2 ceretebra. The study shows normal MR morphology and alignment of the vertebral bodies, pedicles, laminac and spinous processes. The visualized spinal cord and conus are normal.. .Anterior and posterior longitudinal ligaments are intact. .The CSF subarachnoid space displays normal signal intensity. .No evidence of any mass lesion is seen in thecal sac. .Normal signal intensity of para vertebral soft tissue. .Bilateral poly cystic kidneys are noted. IMPRESSION .Left sided disc extrusion at L4-L5 migrating superiorly up to the upper end plate of L4 vertebra compressing thecal sac and compressing left exiting nerve root with left lateral recess severe canal stenosis associated disc desiccation. .Mild disc bulge at L5-S1 intending thecal sac with right peripheral annular tear disc desiccation. .Torlov cysts at S1 & S2 vertebra. thank you Anura
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012