Pain in left leg after slipping, applying pressure increases pain. Treatment options?

I have been having left leg pain for about 4x weeks after a slight slip on ice. The slip was not fall related followed with a great deal of pain on upper left leg / hip area. Pain has been a level 2-3 for 3x weeks now following a 10 day dosage or 60mg steriods from my PCP. Initial pain was a 8-9 for 3x days following slip. almost feels like muscular as with applying pressure alieves the pain. pain is constant during sleep and seems to be a constant right now during the day. pain is increased with movement like bending, squating, walking, bowel movement .
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013