Pain in left knee, X-ray shows mild suprapatella fullness due to effusion. Medication ?

Hi, I am 40 year old lady and I am having some pain in my left knee. It feels like there is some amount of water in it, however I have done the X-Ray of it. I am mentioning the following result stated as below: Mild suprapatella fullness is noticed? Due to effusion . Visualized bones and knee joint space appear normal. No obvious fracture is seen. No obvious lytic or sclerotic lesion is seen. Just suggest me names of medicines and dosage and also even the test required inorder to get relief from it. Reply as soon as possible.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012