Pain in left kidney, burning sensation in urethra. Prescribed clovam, normetro. Blocked kidney, kidney stone removed. Further treatment?

sir i am a professional prationer . i had undergone cystoscopic removal of uretric stone and DJ stand was fixed by urologist which was removed after 35 days.the ivp xray reports showed completly blocked left kidney.but after removal of DJ stand . i felt pain in left kidney during urination and also burning sensation in urethra during urination.i than got urine analysis which showed pus cells 7-8. my doctor prescribed clovam 325 bd and tablet normetro bd for associated i am feeling like one kidney blocked like it was before cystoscoic procedure. please suggest what shuld i do .my name is XXXX aged 47yrs weight 65kg height is 157.48cm.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012