Pain in left kidney. Ultrasound shows left hydroureteronephrosis in the left lower ureter adjacent the vesicoureteric junction. Treatment?

Hello dr. My name is XXXXXXX From last night i have pain in my left kidney . so i m gone to the doctor. He was tell me do usg . So i did the USG. In this report they show (impression) left hydroureteronephrosis secoundary tocalculus in the left lower ureter adjacent the vesicoureteric junction. Significant post void residue-To rule out the possibility of cystitis
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013