Pain in left foot, unable to put pressure on it, cold to touch, numbness. Treatment options?

Hi on the 27th of last month I had a pain in my left foot that just felt like a pain of standing on your feet to long.. The next day after coming home from work the pain got so much worse I couldn t put any kind of pressure of the foot.. But only the heel hurt and the bottom middle of my foot... Now today the 8th I m lying akward and my foot is feeling so cold and numb and is starting to hurt again.. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013