Pain in left flank. Blood work shows elevated WBC. History of renal failure. Causes?

I have left flank pain and went to the er last night . they did a cat scan and found nothing of clncern thy said. my blood wok shows my WBC was elevated but they could not find a reaskn .this is not the first time i have had these symptoms either . i had renel failure four years ago fter a month of these same ymptoms nd spent 17 days in a hosital and still ha no answers when i left . what could possibly b wrong wkh me that i can ask the hosital tk test flr ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013