Pain in left eyebrow, lump in the right side of forehead. Could be migraine ?

Hi, I have been experiencing this pain in my left eyebrow. It s like they are carving my eyebrow. It start to pain like this when I was 12, now I m 16. My mom said my eyes are just tired. Now i felt some small lump in the right side of my upper forehead . The lump is a size of a coin, but a little smaller than it. The lump doesn t even hurt. Then migraine after I had flu , i only felt the migraine twice or once a week that last for 2 hours, i think.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  100 Awaiting Answer