Pain in left eye when laying down. Pressure reduces when standing up. Why is this happening?

Hello, I m suffering from severe eye pain in my eyes mainly my left eye, I get these in clusters. But recently I m only getting eye pain in my left eye when I lay down soon as I stand up the pain/ pressure reduces. I m having this every night soon as I lay down at night the pain starts in my left eye, I can t see anything online that backs up or answers this problem, could you advise or explain why this happening to me please?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012