Pain in left calf, small nodule under skin. Normal venous doppler, x ray. Cause?

I have been having sharp burning pain in in my left calf on the right side for years and pain has worsen. There is a small nodule there now under the skin. Recently had a venous doppler, nothing found,/a previous xray,/nothing either. Been on lyrica, no help, neurotin seem to work and motrin. Notice symptoms in cold and hot environments. Pain shoots through entire body. What may be my illness, I do sit for long periods at work.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013