Pain in left breast that strikes from time to time - is this a symptom of pregnancy ?

Hi, my boyfriend and I always practice safe sex by using condoms, and I have irregular cycle. Last month i didn t have my period and it freaks me out, I m not ready to have a baby. I don t feel any pregnancy symptoms (except for the pain in my left breast that strikes from time to time - is this a symptom?) and i already had 2 pregnancy test, both showed negative. Could i be pregnant? Please help and advice. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011