Pain in left breast. Sonography said lymphnodes noted in left anxillary region. Meaning?

my wife is suffering from pain in left breast no relief to anti inflamatiory drugs and bromocrip/serocrip etc. She also tried combiflam but no much of help. the doctor (gyn) prescribed high resolution sonography . which shows no focal lesion ,cyst or ductal dilation also no evidence of calasification. It says lymphnodes is noted in left anxillary region and it measures 9 mm. in conclusion gives left anxillary lymphadenopathy . she is suffering from pain doc says might be due injury so giving antibotics ceftum, is the treatment and diagonsis is right?, she is not suffering from fever or weightloss so i beleive tb can be ruled out. please advise. thanks Vivek
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013