Pain in left body, pain in pelvic bone, severe gastroparesis, had HPV, diagnosed malignant melanoma. Suggest?

I have pain on left side of body (back and front ab area) I have pain up by my belly button when I pee. I am always tired. there are times I even have pain at the pelvic bone. I was told back in October that I had HPV ...and that is should clear up with my immune system . I have severe gastroparesis and have a gastric pacemaker. My diet is very poor and don t eat or get many nutrients in my system. I am worried that the infection my worsen. Not sure if I should go see my OBGYN . I was diagnosed with malignant melanoma 2 years ago and have had few surgeries. Not sure where to go or how this should be handled or what may be going on. I worry that my organs are not getting what they need to function with me not eating.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013