Pain in left back muscle, right near shoulder, recovered stiff neck, lump in throat, naproxen helped. Reasons ?

I have had a stiff neck for a couple days, but, it started getting better, i only feel pain in my left back muscle, right near my sholder when i stretch my neck, but pain is very mild. Now i wake up with this annoying lump in my throat, no clicking or anyother types of symptoms, except some mild shivering . (probably anxieity realted) I have been told i have IBS, GAD , and GERD. I am on prilosec at the moment but nothing seems to help. I do not feel the heartburn mostly, it s usually chest pain or mild breathlessness. I took a naproxen and it seemed to help, it feels like the swelling went down. But when i swollow i feel like a heart burn in my throat.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012