Pain in left arm, sweating, tiredness, dizziness, shoulder pain. Treatment?

Hi! Im 31 years old female, 5ft 2in and my weight is 50kg. Lately ive been having a dull but slightly heavy pain in my left arm . Sometimes the upper back shoulder hurts too. My chest however doesnt hurt neither does my jaw. It occurs on an on and off basis, usually after im thinking too much about a particular situation. I have recently broke up with my boyfriend. Its been 3 weeks now since i noticed the pain. There are days when it doesnt occur at all. However, there was this one time while preparing food that i broke into sweats, felt tired and dizzy. I checked my BP but it was normal. I havnt had any sports injury because i havnt played sports in a long while. Im confused as to what this could be. Since i have not been experiencing any shortness of breath or any chest/jaw pains, im not too worried. But should i be?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012