Pain in left arm, mostly wrist and hand, cramping pain in fingers, Possible cause?

I have a really weird pain in my left arm . It was so severe one night that I was afraid it was my heart . Went to the er and found out that my heart is fine. No real answer for my arm pain which is mostly in the wrist and hand area. When I bring my fingers together it is a cramping type pain and otherwise a dull ache in the elbow area down to the hand. Fingers don t really hurt. At times arm feels cold and then at other times it feels like a burning sensation. Just a constant ache!!!
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012