Pain in left arm, chest, have GERD. Done lipid profile test. Triglycerides high. Sounds like?

Hi my age is 37 n my job nature is sitting in office. Last year I did lipid prof and my triglyricides were 285 then I start taking medicine as per doc instructions. Since last few months I am having lil pain in my left arm , left side of chest between breast and left ribs. I also sometime feel a needle pain at the left back side behind breast or heart . Please note I also have GERD problem and a Sinus prob. 3 months back I did ecg and ett and both were normal. Pls guide me wats the prom?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013