Pain in left abdomen. Passing dark orange urine. Had lot of chocolate, high fiber foods. Cause?

Hi. Since yesterday I have had pain in my left side and very dark orange pee. I have been drinking cranberry juice and lots of water and there seems to be no change. I ate some plain yogurt in addition to very light supper last night and 2 pancakes this morning. This seemed to happen suddenly yesterday afternoon after I had eaten some candy. I ate a lot of chocolate candy last week and I am wondering if this has caused this problem. That was very unusual for me. I am not overweight and I don t have any type of eating disorder . I am an ostomate and did start irrigating about a month ago. Last week I ate a lot of high fiber foods and am wondering if that could have caused this problem. I just came off of a round of levaquin prescribed by my doctor for bronchitis . I will try to see him tomorrow but if I can t, I d like to have some ideas. Thanks, Tamarah
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013